Nutrition is an essential aspect that we must take into account to lead a healthy life. It is important to have an active life and to include movement in daily activities, but we must also take into account the foods we eat. It is well known that yogurt is one of the foods we should not miss in order to have a balanced diet. Even more, it is saidone that is one of the healthiest, even miraculous, foods. Simple yogurt is obtained by fermenting the milk of cow, goat, sheep, buffalo, which contains the bacteria Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus, which increase its nutritional value. It is appreciated since ancient times and considered an element that supports the longevity of the body. Yogurt contains calcium, zinc, potassium, protein, phosphorus, minerals, carbohydrates and vitamins, nutrients needed by the body.
Here are some of the most beneficial effects of yogurt on the body:
- Prebiotic ferments help better digestion, improve the absorption of minerals and vitamins, help fight infections and is extremely beneficial in the treatment of gastric ulcer, relieves stomach pain, regulates the intestinal flora
- Improves bone density, maintains healthy teeth and bones, prevents osteoporosis
- Participates in lowering cholesterol levels
- Strengthens the immune system and increases the body’s resistance, prevents anemia and colds
- Reduces the risk of colon cancer
- Detoxified the body
- Improves the symptoms of people with lactose intolerance, the latter being easier to digest
- Helps to restore the body after antibiotic treatments
- Prevents colon cancer, constipation or diarrhea
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- It helps in diets to lose weight, as it causes a feeling of satiety
Yogurt is the healthiest consumed in its simple form, not to drink, as natural as possible. To enjoy this food in various variants, we can recommend the consumption of yogurt with fresh or dried fruits, cereals or seeds, honey, nuts, pistachios. Regardless of the choice you make, you will have a healthy snack, with few calories but many benefits!